Passage Nigeria – We are one of West Africa’s leading communications services provider. Our services are solutions to modern day life’s communications challenges and integral to everyday’s life.
At Passage, our sole purpose is as simple as being ambitious, to deliver convenience, happiness and peace of mind through using the power of technology to make your business, family and the world better. Passage Nigeria is a licensed ISP business in Nigeria and other part of West Africa such as Ghana. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a customer service supervisor to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND
- 3 years work experience.
- Proven customer service experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.