Patricia Technologies Limited (RC 1484208) is an e-commerce company that deals with trading giftcards and discounted cards used for millions of in-app purchases in the tech space and mobile apps/devices.
It also has a Patricia Gift Store which help users send gifts to over 25 countries, and odd helper, an i n-app purchase platform that help user pay discount prices for application, subscriptions, purchases and downloads. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 4 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.