Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance
architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Compliance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently sourcing for ideal candidate for our client in the printing industry; our client is a respected leader in creative graphic design, commercial printing service, packaging, publisher printing, digital printing Etc. Customer satisfaction is always the aim and long term business partnership as it objective.
- Our client delivers landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth. It runs 24 hours shifts and workflow is combined in press and finishing, sequel to this, we invite applications from suitable qualified candidates for the role;
- Company secretary provide guidance to company directors about how their organizations should be directed, managed or controlled. This is also known as corporate governance and it includes ensuring that the company complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Writing reports
- Financial and HR administration
- Signing legal documents on behalf of the company director
- Administering pension schemes and share issues
The ideal candidate must have the following;
- Degree in LLB, BL (LLM added advantage).
- Outstanding career with proven leadership experience.
- Knowledge of the company’s industry.
- Strong leadership skills with expertise in talent development and performance management.
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Knowledge in company law
- Ethical, diplomatic and independent
- Excellent organization and time management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
NGN200,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Company Secretary” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2021.