Pavilion Technology Limited is a registered Security Solutions Provider in Nigeria, providing both human and electronic security. We are duly licensed and registered with required regulatory agencies which includes NSCDC, DPR, NAPIMS, NIMASA, etc. Pavilion Technology provides end-to-end vertical technology, security infrastructure solutions, smart data platforms, and manned security options for businesses. We are dedicated to ensuring your safety by combining unmatched expertise and skill to design and implement protection solutions that create a secure customer experience, foster business security reinvention, streamline operational excellence, and deliver trust and compliance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician
Location: Egbin, Lagos
- Installs, tests, maintains and upgrades electronic security systems as required.
- Assists in and is responsible for the successful completion of all assigned projects within the scope of their work area.
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of the most current installation, testing, and termination procedures for various components of electronic security systems, access control devices, and CCTV systems.
- Reads and follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and installation procedures.
- Supervises and leads teams to complete project requirements.
- Ensure all assigned work tools are properly used and maintained.
- Ensure adequate record-keeping on assigned tasks.
- Avoid material wastage.
- Recognizes and provides immediate solutions for onsite changes in system installations.
- Works with other Technicians to run wire and install peripheral devices in accordance with instructions of devices.
- Interacts with customers and vendors in a positive, timely, and professional manner.
- Provides first-level quality assurance and supervision.
- Other major job descriptions will be detailed in your JD when employed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a University Degree with a technical background.
- At least 4 years of work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location (e.g. “Technician, Egbin”) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2023.
- Do not apply if you do not have proven work experience in electronic security monitoring.
- Do not send scanned copies of your CV or Application letters. All CVs must be typed and sent as a Microsoft document or in PDFformat.
- Applications with no job title and specific location will not be considered.
- Applicants living along Ikorodu or other axis close to job location should apply. However, candidates living in Lagos can apply but must remember the job location is Egbin.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.