PAYIT Xpress Deliveries is Nigeria’s first order fulfillment service provider combining e-commerce, warehousing and logistics services. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of PAYit.ng and operates in Lagos and Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements of dispatch riders.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Directing all dispatch riders activities.
- Monitoring transport costs and routes.
- Negotiating and bargaining delivery prices.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion.
Minimum Qualification/ Requirements
- Candidates should have HND/B.Sc in Logistics Studies or related disciplines
- Candidates should have at least two years of experience in same position previously.
- Minimum experience: 1 year
- Ability to appraise and use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with tired dispatch riders and disgruntled customers.
- Good people management and coordination skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment.
- An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The ideal candidate must have qualification of SSCE, have mobility efficiency (ability to navigate tech gadgets).
- The individual must have a minimum of 3 years motorcycle riding experience, valid driver’s licence, ability to complete record sheets and paperwork and have excellent practical driving skills and road safety awareness.
- The ideal candidates must also be willing to work in varying weather conditions.
Commission + Incentive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th February, 2018.