PayOne Solutions is an identity-based fintech solution provider. Our focus includes Identity Management, Electronic Payment, Financial Inclusion – Agency Banking and Electronic Voucher Distribution platform. PayOne has developed a highly robust eco-system that incorporates all its products and services in a one stop shop Agency model that enable qualified Agents offer these products and services under one roof. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage a Software Architect to join our team. She / he will be responsible for high-level designs for software applications and ensure that all requirements from the original designs are met in the final product.
- Work collaboratively with other professional and IT team to understands, determine requirement, specifications and functionality for new software solutions.
- Lead the Software development project and use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of team to ensure flow and consistency with initial design.
- Mitigate risks and problem identified in the software/hardware interface and assist in providing the solution.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to team and ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Test Product quality and Approve final product before launch.
Requirements and skills:
- M.Sc / MA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilitie
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2022.