PayQart is a financial technology startup that offers installment payment options to shoppers at checkout. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (React / Node)
Employment Type: Full Time
Role type: On-site Role
Resumption Date: 1st of June, 2021
- We are seeking exceptional Full Stack Developer’s with web and mobile app development experience to join our team.
- Candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services/fintech.
- The Full Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient and fully meet our customers’ needs.
- Our platform will run 24×7, so we need developers who are expert at managing changes and updates real-time with little room for any downtime or failover. They must also be willing to work full time in an office environment.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Demonstrate experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Experience building both Mobile and Web Applications is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- Expert leveraging software-development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, (such as agile) to drive positive personal / team outcomes to increase velocity and on-time delivery.
N150, 000 – N250, 000 (Subject to experience).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th May, 2021.