PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI) is a Community based humanitarian organization, dedicated to providing a clean and safe birthing environment, contraceptive options and advocacy for medical abortion, to reduce the incidence of infant and maternal morbidity and mortality in rural communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Customer Service.
- Product Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for Sales.
- Good attention to detail
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Closing Skills.
- Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline 29th October, 2017.