PeCap Development Center – Our client, a front-line player in the Green Energy space, providing the solar power solutions as well as other installation and technology services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Admin Officer will be responsible for all financial, and related administrative matters of the office; reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts as well as general office administration duties.
- The Accounts Admin will report to, and work closely with the Manager.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting for the office in a timely, accurate, and informative manner.
- General office administration duties.
- Processing monthly payroll (ROI, Commissions & NI).
- Management and preparation of monthly cash-flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the office, to include P&L / Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor.
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head office
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Ensure compliance to government taxes and revenues.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
The candidates should:
- Possess an OND / HND / B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Have minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven work experience in either industry or practice; or be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Have hands-on experience in Quick Books or any accounting software experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection experience
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
Benefits for candidates include but not restricted to the following:
- Attractive salaries
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries.
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated.
- An open forum for expression of ideas.
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2021.