Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- A receptionist is an administrative professional. He literally sits at the front desk of a commercial or residential building, serving as gatekeeper.
- He may announce visitors, answer the telephone and record the names of all who enter. He typically also has the authority to deny entry to visitors.
- The Receptionist works as part of the Administration and Facilities unit, monitoring and managing the flow of visitors and clients in an office. He is responsible for time-keeping and recording all human transactions for external persons who wish to take up business with the company.
- The Receptionist is responsible for catering client-specific services when it comes meet-greets. They provide specific adjustments to how guests are received, in relation to expected and walk in persons of interest.
- As a Receptionist you are in charge of reviewing the interest and purpose of guests who wish to gain entry within the office unit and must communicate with supervisors for reporting suspicious activity and denial of entry.
- Minimum of an OND Holder and two (2) years working experience as hotel Front Desk Officer
- Applicants should reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Ojodu Berger.
- The Receptionist should have great interpersonal skills, and the skill to communicate in a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- The Receptionist must be skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette over the phone and in person, having to interact with guests, clients and employees.
- The Receptionist maintains a safe and hazard free work environment by ensuring that guests and employees follow safety inspection rules when it comes to paraphernalia and materials brought into the workplace.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]