Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Customer Service (Female)
- Ensure that every customer who steps in through the company’s door leaves a happy person
- Assist customers in making decisions that will save them money in their purchases
- Provide help to customers by offering advice whenever necessary
- Resolve issues and complaints from clients by providing them with appropriate information
- May be responsible for handling payments and ad, playing a part in various events and customer promotions
- Take orders or sell products
- May be responsible for setting up insurance policies and booking tickets for customers
- Keep the company’s database and enter necessary customer information unto the existing ones whenever necessary
- Collect payment for goods or services; give refunds when necessary
- Minimum of OND Holder
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Akoka, Bariga, Shomolu Axis
- People’s skills: This is one skill that is just as important as a formal qualification, when it comes to this position. You must be able to easily get along with people
- You must possess excellent communication skills for effective interaction with diverse groups of people
- You must possess a friendly personality to be easily approachable by all persons
- You should have a fair knowledge of IT; ability to find your way around the computer system and other related gadgets
- A previous experience of working in a related field, or dealing with people whether face-to-face or over the telephone, or by email will give you an edge
- Possession of basic math skills to be able to perform simple calculations on the spot
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain positive disposition and be effective at work even when under pressure
- Possession of administration skills
- Ability to be patient with customer no matter how difficult they might be
- Possession of a polite, thoughtful and friendly attitude
- Ability to meet up with given deadlines
- Ability to multi task and still work effectively
Job Title: Sales Representative (Female)
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- B.S/B.A Degree or equivalent
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Akoka, Bariga and Shomolu Axis of Lagos.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Job Title: Female Store Keeper
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions : Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
- Issues supplies.
- Inventories supplies and equipment at end of each voyage.
- Compiles report of expenditures.
- Applicants should reside around Ikeja axies.
Job Title: Cook
- We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
- Applicant should reside around Ikeja, Magodo Axis.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Click here to Apply