PEG Africa is a leader in deploying and financing solar to households and SMEs in West Africa. Via its PAYG financing model, it enables customers to replace their perpetual spending on poor-quality polluting fuels such as kerosene and diesel with solar energy.
PEG is currently serving hundreds of thousands of daily users in Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal and Mali, and has recently expanded its financing and deployment capabilities to include solar water irrigation and bigger solar power systems for SMEs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Director, New Growth
Location: Accra, Ghana
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Commercial Director New Growth is responsible for executing the agreed Group strategy for each assigned New Growth initiative taking into account both the local market context and the overall Group direction defined for each category
- In Ghana the major current focus is on Water (solar pumps) with the Cooling pilot (solar fridges & freezers) being a secondary but important project
- Identifying and confirming the opportunity that exists for each category in terms of target customers, right product portfolio and the right channels to market. Once this is completed, define the optimum Route to Consumer/organisation structure for each category
- Achievement of the company’s New Growth monthly/quarterly/annual sales revenue plan by product category/channel. To be driven through a robust and effective sales pipeline
- Create a strong focus on After Sales Service such that customer complaints and issues are resolved within the guidelines in the New Growth SLAs leading to strong credit performance and a satisfied customer base (as measured by NPS/CSAT)
- Work closely with Group Commercial to develop and implement a localised Marketing strategy/programme of activities which supports delivery of the key New Growth objectives
The successful candidate must have:
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree
- At least 7-10 years experience in either Electrical or Agricultural B2B Sales in a dynamic and professional business environment, At least 3 years of this time spent leading a field-based Commercial organisation in one of these sectors
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing a sales pipeline process with demonstrable results
- Strong B2B business development skills, a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and get fully involved at the heart of the business
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Note: PEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply.