People2profit – Our client, an Automobile company, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Motorcycle’s / Tricycles)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We requires the service of Sales Executive. You are to assist in the planning and implementation of sales strategy to meet its Motorcycle’s / tricycle sales quota
- To ensure regional commercial development of motorcycle/two/ three wheelers.
- To maintain dealers, fleet owners and riders’ relationship
- Development of dealer expansion network strategies for growth
- Work with unions, tricycle associations, technicians’ associations and park leaders to ensure market development and expansion
- Distribution channel management for two/three wheelers in the region
- Conduct regular market intelligence research to know the activities of competitions and report to management.
- To increase market share growth by right product promotion and brand management.
- Management of sales activities, spare parts and service (3S network) operations
- Handling of complains from dealers, fleet owners, riders to ensure product and customer satisfaction.
- To work with spare parts department to ensure dealers get their warranty parts on time for continuous patronage.
- Represent the Branch Manager in business meetings when the need arises.
Qualification / Requirements:
- HND / Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 year(s) sales experience in two/ three wheelers (Auto) industry is compulsory
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Must be well versed with MS Office applications
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision
Salary and Benefits:
- N100,000 – N120,000
- Leave allowance, HMO, Pension
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with Application Letter to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive – Tricycle” as the subject of the email.
9th February, 2023.
Note: Don’t bother to apply if you have not indulged in sales of Motorcycle/tricycle before