Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Fast Food Industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for working with company senior management in making upper-level management decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data to inform business strategy. He/She will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis. The role works directly with the Financial Controller.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To perform a series of tasks to ensure the company’s financial security, handling essentially all financial matters and thus helping to drive the business’s overall management and strategy.
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making, reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing and conduct risk assessment with corresponding advice on ways to minimize the risks.
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use as well as maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio and assume responsibility of accounting procedures.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts, Understanding of finance regulations and legislation, Knowledge of business strategy and methodology, Analytical skills, Critical thinking skills, Organizational skills, Strong attention to detail, Strategic thinking and so on.
- A graduate of accountancy with minimum experience of 8 years in management accounting in hospitality, Quick service restaurant or manufacturing industries.
- Professional accounting qualifications i.e ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA will be an advantage.
- Ability to use accounting package and Microsoft applications like MS Excel, power point, word etc desirable.
- An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation.
- He/She must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2021.