Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Technical Product Manager, you will work closely with the engineering team to execute product vision, create a roadmap, and bring a product to life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Uncovering and understanding customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Working with developers, engineers, quality assurance, and operations to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understanding, researching, and following technical trends in the industry and in general.
- Assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Providing product training and technical expertise
- Coordinating beta tests.
- Defining success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Coordinating product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Answering product related inquiries
- Facilitating the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in the Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Analytical skills and critical thinking skills – You have the ability to analyze information and data and provide actionable insights to the team.
- Initiative – You have the ability to provide ideas for and create products, taking the initiative to start projects and get the rest of their team on board.
- Leadership – You have the ability to support and motivate the team. Able to lead cross-functional teams that may include representatives from the development team, product team, engineering team, marketing team, sales team, and other teams and getting all team members on the same page and working toward the same goal.
- Flexibility – You have the ability to keep up with changes and stay flexible to ensure products are developed and launched in a timely and efficient manner. You are able to prioritize accordingly.
- Writing technical specs and requirements – You have the ability to create technical product specs and requirements for new products
- Problem-solving – You are excellent in using logic, as well as imagination, to make sense of a situation and come up with an intelligent solution. You have the ability to actively anticipate potential future problems and act to prevent them or to mitigate their effects.
- Organization skills – You are very organized and a great communicator, you are great at documenting issues, risks, cases and processes. You are a stickler for excellence.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2021.