Periwinkle Residences Limited is a Lagos based real estate company and the developer of Periwinkle Lifestyle Estate and other high-end luxurious homes in Lagos.
The flagship project is Periwinkle Lifestyle Estate which is located at the Lagoon District, (the new Waterview residences of lekki phase 1) Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Chief Construction Engineer
- Associate Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years civil engineering related work experience, including customer service, leadership and supervisory experience.
- Managerial experience required.
- Ability to multitask/dual functionality
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance processes.
- Understands aspects of construction planning an.d execution.
- Exposure to civil systems, mechanical systems, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrated excellent and functional leadership
- Certification as a Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE), or Fellow, Nigerian Society of Engineers (FNSE) or equivalent.
Job Title: Chief Accounting Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (GA) Certification
- Certification as Fellow, Institute of Chartered accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
- 10+ years experience in a senior accounting position
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting software
- Extensive business experience and strategic knowledge
- Specialized experience in general ledger, A/P. job costs, contracts, billing and A/R specifically within the Construction industry highly preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft suite; proficient in complex accounting systems
- Highly skilled in budgeting and bookkeeping
- Excellent inanciai and analytical abilities
- Must be strategic in decision making
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Not less than 45 years old
Job Title: Sales Executive
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Persuasion skills and good sales record of properties/real estate.
- Digital marketing skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Job Title: Junior Accounting Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related.
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA is a plus but not required
- 2 years of Accounting work experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email