Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Upstream)
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management.
- It also involves ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customers satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationship with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s(original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs
- BSc in related discipline.
- 1-3 years business development experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in the Upstream is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.