Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Real Estate
- To lead, develop and manage the provision of comprehensive financial support services to the Company including accounting and budgeting, financial analysis and advice, financial planning, internal audit, insurance and risk management, fixed assets management, treasury management and payroll, ensuring accurate and timely financial information and advice in accordance with company’s financial policies and guidelines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide sound, accurate and timely financial information and advice to Management, to cover bank account and cash management, cash flow forecasts, expenditure management and CAPEX procedures, tax management, fixed assets management and depreciation
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial statements and company-wide financial performance report, management reports, etc., meeting deadlines
- Ensure the Treasury Management functions are carried out, managing appropriate financial risk in accordance with the Company’s agreed policies and that treasure arrangement have an appropriate balance of risk and return.
- Ensure that payroll is managed effectively and salaries paid promptly as at when due
- Ensure petty cash, cash and bank accounts are managed effectively and customer invoices are paid promptly with accurate records kept.
- Work with the Director to prepare and finalize budgets, forecasts and other financial plans and carry out continuous follow-ups.
- Work with all Business Units to ensure that their individual budgets, as well as the overall company budget, are monitored and managed for the most effective and efficient use of financial resources.
- Day to day liaison and relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations.
- Manage the day to day effective control and management of the company’s financial control systems, the company’s accounting and auditing policies and ensure procedures are appropriate and are complied with
- Ensure that statutory accounts are maintained, most especially in such areas as PAYE, Withholding tax, Pension, Company tax, etc
- Ensure prompt receipt of monies on accounts receivables and payment of account payables due
- Supervise the input and processing of financial data Financial Application (NAVISION) ensuring data integrity
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Develop, monitor and review departmental accounting policies, procedures and processes.
- Verify and approve payment transactions (including transfers, payroll transactions, etc) correctly classified and supported by appropriate source documentation.
- Verify and approve master file information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) on the accounting system.
- Perform month-end and year-end accounts closure process
- Review and approve statutory and other payroll returns for submission.
- Analyze and interpret data in order to provide financial management information for decision making.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- HND/B.Sc Accounting, Business, Economics or related fields. A masters degree will be added advantage.
- Additional qualification of ACA or ACCA is essential
- Minimum of 5-10 years previous experience in REAL ESTATE
Application Deadline 20th June, 2018.
Job Title: Marketing Officer – Real Estate
- Outspoken, Persuasive, young and have a flair for sales
- Be a smart and energetic marketer to accomplish the marketing funnel for the company.
- They will be in charge of attracting potential clients converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich Client base.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified
- Establish customer base with sales to understand how our outbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any field with an equivalent work experience in real estate will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communicator, persuasive and creative thinker.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2018.
Job Title: Architect
- Responsible for creating a design concept that meets the requirements of that client and provides a facility suitable to the required use
- Must meet with and question the client/rep to ascertain all the requirements and nuances of the planned project to be clear at the beginning, entailing a degree of risk in the design undertaking.
- Make early proposals to the client or project team which may rework the terms of the brief, this is to ensure the brief is essential to producing a project that meets all the needs of the owner – it is a guide for the architect in creating the design concept.
- Must be able to Design buildings no matter how very complex and demanding or what the scale of the project might be.
- Must possess HND/B.Sc with minimum of 1-4 year cognate experience
- Must have a strong degree of foresight is a prerequisite. Any design concept must at a very early stage in its generation take into account a great number of issues and variables which include qualities of space(s), the end-use and life-cycle of these proposed spaces, connections, relations, and aspects between spaces including how they are put together as well as the impact of proposals on the immediate and wider locality.
- Selection of appropriate materials and technology must be considered, tested and reviewed at an early stage in the design to ensure there are no setbacks (such as higher-than-expected costs) which may occur later.
- The site and its environs, as well as the culture and history of the place, will also influence the design. The design must also countenance increasing concerns with environmental sustainability.
- May often consults with engineers, surveyors and other specialists throughout the design, ensuring that aspects such as the structural supports and air conditioning elements are coordinated in the scheme as a whole.
- Must control and planning of construction costs are also a part of these consultations.
- Coordination of the different aspects involves a high degree of specialized communication, including advanced computer technology such as BIM (Building Information Management), CAD, and cloud-based technologies.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2018.
Job Title: Call Centre Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding the organisation.
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must possess OND/HND/B.Sc with minimum of 1 year experience
- Must answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally
- Must be a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service
- Ensure customers have an unforgettable experience
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment,
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent computer appreciation skills
- Must be resident on the Lekki axis or Lagos island
Application Deadline 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected] Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.