PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an IT projects and Technical Services Company, is looking to expand its operations within Lagos and requires the services of success-driven young and aspiring professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We requires the services of success-driven young and aspiring professionals to join its Business Development Team to drive and attain the its new business goals.
- The preferred candidates should be smart, ambitious and reasonably experienced with the typical “handler’s confidence” to independently drive the process of business development from initiation to closure.
- Revenue generation by working with authorized product and service Heads to implement company business sales and marketing Strategic Plan
- Sales canvasing, prospecting and customer management by rendering business development function:
- Prospect new clients to drive sales and revenue:
- Through selected product and market engagement via:
- Field Sales and Online sales activities
- Schedule meetings, sales presentation or Pitch with old & new customers
- Generate sales using company database and personal network contacts via:
- Upsell & Cross-sell to our existing customers on Products & Services
- New customers via online & offline activities especially field or face to face engagement
- Conduct direct sales for Computer Plus Product Line
- Epson Product and services, PaperCut Print Managed Solution
- IT- NOW Tech Support Services, IT Hardware and Peripheral, IT projects
- OpenBee Workflow Digital Document Management Solution, etc
- Engage in B/B and B/C sales process
- Manage all company Corporate accounts to ensure repeat purchases and loyalty
- Manage comprehensive customers information
- Conduct regular market intelligent and report to relevant authorized superior
- Develop, grow and increase customer base & Penetrate new market segment – with a specialized company Products & services
- Write a weekly report of activities and submit to the relevant superiors.
- Report directly to Head of Business Development on general business activities and relevant Product and Service Superiors for designated product or services.
Key Qualifying Criteria:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience with Technical Sales
- First Degree and Professional Certifications
- Evidence of Past Achievements
- Charisma, Comportment, Appearance and Drive.
- Females will be given preference and residence within the Central Mainland is a requisite advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2021.