PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist for Trucks/Luxurious Buses/Machinery
- Prospect for, promote and sell range of products and services especially the trucks, heavy-duty equipment and the parts.
- Meet individual sales target; and ensure that departmental sales target are met
- Ensure that the Marketing/Sales department achieves sales performances which at least meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets whilst maximizing profit gained from each transaction and maintaining the potential for repeat business.
- Meets assigned sales targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts as an individual and for the sales department.
- Develop the annual marketing plan/budget/target with management and follow it through to achieve it. Develop, establish and maintain marketing and sales strategies to meet organisation objectives.
- Grow product sales and services while working hard to meet personal and departmental sales target.
- Forecast sales volume, profit margins and net profit and achieve clearly defined, mutually agreed upon revenue/gross profit targets. Manage and meet marketing/sales expense budgets.
- Meet and exceed product marketing and sales revenue, product sales profitability, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction goals for the department’s in particular and products and services in general.
- Work closely with the sales/marketing team while, leading the day-to-day marketing/sales activities of the unit.
- Develop and deploy plans to increase marketing and sales group performance in coordination with the Group Executive Director, Business Development.
- Proactively supervise sales/marketing activity and the effort of sales/marketing officers/representatives, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales efforts meets company expectations.
- Identify deficiencies in skills in the sales/marketing team and works to improve their capabilities through coaching, development and training.
- Provides a management-level point of contact for key accounts and customers. Build and maintain strong customer relationship.
- Leads field forecasting efforts to ascertain consumer preference in products and services and communicates same to management on a timely basis.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A good Degree in Sales, Marketing or related Certification with good experience.
- Powerful negotiation skills
- Possession of sound customer penetration strategy
- Ability to manage customer relationship
- Exceptional selling and marketing skills
- Skills, experience and knowledge of modern business methods and controls
- Coaching and mentoring skills to help sales employees overcome weakness and shortcomings
- Ability to analyse, assess and address prospects needs while clearly establishing the value of products and services.
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong in managing sales processes
- Ability to convert marketing intents to sales
- Dedicated, ethical and determined
- Analytical skills/ problem solving
- Self-Motivated/ Drive
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Team building/ Administrative skill
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Organisation and coordination skills.
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Specialist for IT Products & Services
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Communication, or Social Sciences
- Three years related experience in sales & marketing of IT products & services
- Good disposition
- Bright in outlook
- Good communication skills among others.
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sales.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]