Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Receivables
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- The Manager Receivables, is to ensure effective and proper management of all Receivable related transactions and coordination of company Clients / Customers.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that all related Receivable documents are safely kept.
- Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of all Receivable transactions of the company.
- Manage the communication with all Clients / Customers in relation to their Bills and payments.
- Ensure that response times to Clients / Customers issues / complaints are kept as high priority and attended to as a matter of urgency.
- Ensure the creation of New Client / Customer account in Sage.
- Responsible for the posting of all Clients / Customers invoices and payments into Sage.
- Responsible for writing Clients / Customers demand notice letter after due dates.
- Responsible for the generation of Clients / Customers balances and ageing reports.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Clients / Customers accounts to Sales ledger.
- Generate tax incidence VAT returns from sales on a monthly basis for review and filing
- Perform any other task as designated by the line manager and the CFO.
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Must be ICAN / ACCA Certified.
- Training in Telecom Accounting and Audit would be an added advantage.
- Usage of Peachtree Accounting Software for overall Receivables management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoint & Access.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, at least 1 year preferably in the telecoms sectors.
- Strong experience managing multiple vendors and financial partners.
- Previously experience in Debt Management.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Result-oriented and self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communications skills; written and oral, as well as management report writing skills.
- Excellent business forecasting, judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong Vendor / Customer Relationship Management Skills.
- Ability to lead in and work in a team.
- Result oriented and ability to manage Vendor processes.
- Good knowledge of Finance operation processes and interfaces.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified