Philban Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise general accounting functions, including co-ordination and preparation of financial statements to include daily weekly and monthly reports
- Manage cash flow and banking relationship
- Manage all tax and other statutory compliance issues
- Stock Management
- Liaise with and provide information to Regulators and Auditors.
- Must have a First Degree from a reputable Higher Institution and must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience
- Must possess strong managerial and supervisory skills with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience to back it up
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should possess Stock Management skills required to manage the practice when Practice Manager is on leave and on Saturdays when they alternate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and at least a minimum of two (2) accounting software would be an added advantage.
- Should be between 35 – 40 years old preferably male.
Salary: N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2021.