Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Real Estate Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: The Board of Directors
- The general manager should be one with experience in formulating overall strategies, managing people and establishing policies.
- A thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker with the mindset of keeping the organisation’s profits on the rise..
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Develop and implement expansion growth strategy for the organisation.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis to aid the stay above competition
- Accomplishes company objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure best practices in the conduct of the organisations operations
- Ensure excellent customer service quality.
- Carry out other functions as directed by the board.
Requirements & Skills:
- B.Sc in any discipline (professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- Not more than 45 years old
- Minimum of 5 years in a managerial position
- Financial planning
- Strategic planning (Growth and expansion strategy)
- Business Performance management
- Process improvement
- Decision making
- Quality management
- Budgeting and budgetary control.
Salary: N3,600,000 – N4,200,000 (Gross) annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.