Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a telecommunications company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Compliance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
- Maintain Software Assets and Compliance Management
- Drive compliance for all IT Licenses
- Analyse Software requirement for license purchases
- Ensure dependencies and inter relationships between configuration items are communicated and understood.
- Ensure the availability of license information to staff and management
- Ensure the information available helps in planning changes and determining the impact on changes.
- Provide a graphical representation of the organisation’s IS infrastructure to aid diagnosis of incidents and problems.
- Ensure the effective monitoring of Software license deployed in the environment.
- Ensure and maintain a comprehensive and accurate Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
Required skills & Qualifications:
- BSc or HND in information technology, computer science or related courses
- Experience in a similar applications support / Software support role
- Strong general IT skills primarily in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Aptitude for learning new programmes and processes
- High level of organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
Salary: N250,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2021.