Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Engineering and Contacting Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Engineering and Contacting
- The sales manager should be one with experience in selling telecommunication products (Active and Passive) to organizations in the Telecom industry, grow sales with new customers and help develop and execute the strategy and adoption of the organization management platforms.
- The sales manger will work closely with customers, industry stakeholders and internal team members.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate and knowledgeable about telecommunications and emerging markets, comfortable and enjoys the complexity of policy, technology, and economics, should be highly organized, be self-motivated and a “doer”, has the ability to grow new businesses, collaborate internally and ability to communicate customer needs effectively will be critical to success in this role.
- Growing businesses from new clients.
- Partnering with internal teams and external partners to pursue and close new sales.
- Working with the executive team to develop, support and execute multi-year business development strategy.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to companies. Build and sell market by locating, developing,
- defining, negotiating, and closing businesses and projects
- Securing and leading senior level customer meetings and performing customer discovery to understand true
- needs and pain points.
- Meeting and exceedingly quarterly and/or annual revenue targets.
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from lead to post-contract customer fulfillment.
- Attending industry events and representing the company as needed.
- Establish relationships with key decision-making supporters to promote favorable decision-making in
- Understand customers’ requirements for business and networks, provide guidance, deeply analyze their pain
- points and root causes, and influence customers’ decision-making.
- Act as the core member of sales projects, take the lead in project operations, and help achieve project
- Take the lead in or participate in project negotiation, and guide contract clause improvement and project
- transaction and operation activities including dispute resolution.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a female for gender balance.
- A minimum of proven 5 years work experience as a sales and marketing executive (Technical) in the
- telecommunication industry e.g. MTN, Globacom, 9Mobile, Huawei, IHS, ATC, Airtel, Ericson, Nokia,
- Infravision etc.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Salary: N250,000 monthly.
• A graduated performance Bonus
• Provision of Monthly Allowance as call card and data
• A supported Weekly allowance (This will also be graduated alongside performance)
• Group Life and Medical insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.