Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3G Network Optimization Engineer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for 2/3/4G sites integration,antenna cutover,KPIs monitor and SSV acceptance.
- Able to optimize the KPIs of 3G CSSR, HOSR, CDR, etc; Able to do Coverage, Admission, Handover, RTWP, Throughput, Neighbor, PSC optimization indepently.
- Wireless issue optimization: handover successful rate,drop call rate,throughput optimization etc.
- Writing site level / cluster level / whole network KPI report and clarification.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering
- 4 – 6 years work experience
- Basic understanding of telecom technology
- Excellent relationship building, active listening and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Telecomms
- Communication Major, Electronic Major;
- Familiar with ZTE products, NetNumen operation and RF parameters;
- Good skills with DT software operation and report export such as Actix,Nemo etc.
- Good at teamwork, communication and strong learning skills and positivity.
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021.