Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited has been in existence for over 13 years. We have a vast experience in the outsourcing business as we currently manage resources for major clients in all sectors of the Nigerian economy. In addition, our prolific manpower cuts across the 36 states in Nigeria. Our framework is developed to fully support the businesses of our clients, ensuring continuous improvement of the outsourced services. This ultimately thrusts our clients in achieving their business objectives. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Industry: Real Estate
Report To: The Board of Directors
- The general manager should be one with experience in formulating overall strategies, managing people and establishing policies. A thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker with the mindset of keeping the organisation’s profits on the rise.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Develop and implement expansion growth strategy for the organisation.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis to aid the stay above competition
- Accomplishes company objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure best practices in the conduct of the organisations operations
- Ensure excellent customer service quality.
- Carry out other functions as directed by the board.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- B.Sc Degree in any discipline (professional qualification will be an added advantage).
- Not more than 45 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years in a managerial position.
- Financial planning.
- Strategic planning (Growth and expansion strategy).
- Business Performance management.
- Process improvement.
- Decision making.
- Quality management.
- Budgeting and budgetary control.
Gross Salary:N3,600,000m to N4,200,000m annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 17th November, 2021.