Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Digital Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Chief Operation Officer
- Define and develop the organisation’s digital strategy to drive revenue & penetration in alignment to the overall digital business strategy & market requirement.
- Drive digital services by enabling customer centric value propositions, products, channels & GTM strategies through e-commerce, lifestyle as well as rich media services & entertainment.
- Position the organisation’s at the forefront of digital innovation in the telecoms sector through the development of digital products.
- Mapping of company’s digital assets & the creation of new revenue streams.
- Identifying & taking advantage of new business application at the enterprise-level e.g new business opportunities, products launched etc
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing national legislations & policies, participating in national/industry think tanks, building & extending (inter) national B-2-B and similar relationships.
- Ensures strategic alignment to the long term vision & strategic intent linked to a broad holistic perspective.
- Review the organisation’s corporate strategy & resource requirements to operate effectively & meet business targets.
- Lead the digital operation management team to ensure accurate revenue capture through the appropriate channels & develop new innovate digital products & service.
- Leverage the network of partners & develop digital ecosystems products & services for multiple market segments, across the entire spectrum of customers addressed by the organisation.
- Develop & implement solutions with IT partners according to business strategy & international best practices.
- Deliver industry best practices in order to optimize services & grow the digital business.
- Ensure regulatory compliance, governance to contracts & buying rights across the various channels.
- Instilling best leadership practices in employees in all business operations.
Required skills & Qualifications:
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 12 years experience
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets & full understanding of the telecom & mobile financial service industries.
- Proven record of a start-up, shut-down and/or business improvement/digital project
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, player, business models & industry related best practices with experience working in a digital environment.
- Strong industry knowledge
- Experience in planning & forecasting leading practices & trends
Salary: N700,000 – N1,200,000 / month (Very competitive).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2021.