Philsprints is a leader in Signage Manufacturing working with some of the most exclusive and sought-after brands from around the world ranging from leading food retailers, automotive, hospitality, oil and gas and many other sectors. This is a great opportunity to work for a leader in the region and a great career path in sales to become a sales manager. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We looking for a dynamic Accounting Administrator to manage our company’s financial processes.
- Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash.
- You will also be required to update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management.
- To ensure success as an accounting administrator, you should possess financial acumen and attention to detail.
- Ultimately, a top-notch accounting administrator should be able to process a high volume of finance-related data swiftly and accurately.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Administration, or similar.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
31st March, 2023.