Pillarcraft Nigeria – Our client, Tulip Bistro is a Classy and Popular Restaurant in Wuse, and has some rental properties in Abuja.They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Supervisor
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Property Supervisor to manage the general affairs of her Rental Properties
- This position is responsible for managing the general activities and operations of the property.
- The Property Supervisor ensures that properties within assigned portfolio are sound, well maintained according to standards, and comply with requirements outlined in their regulatory agreements.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Maintain timekeeping and personal records.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Oversees resident evictions; assists with investigating complaints.
- Inspects properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained, and vacant apartments are in market-ready conditions
- Evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- B.Sc degree Estate Management. or in any related course
- A Chartered member of NIESV, marketing, and advertising property for Rent/Lease is an added edge
- Not less than 3 years practical/field experience in Estate Management,
- Ability to set Rental rates and identify the right managing tenants,
- Must be vast in property inventory and Audit, etc.
- Year(s) of supervisory experience with the demonstrated ability to mentor, motivate, support, and hold staff accountable.
- Working knowledge of property maintenance, and financial aspects of property management.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience with the ability to manage a wide range of personnel issues and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to team build, train, motivate, and coach others.
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
- Must be highly skilled in MS Office (particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must be pro‐active in identifying and proposing solutions, with the ability to exercise sound judgment in all matters.
- Must be accurate and highly detail‐oriented with follow‐through skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to delegate and communicate property management policies and procedures to portfolio staff.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, officials, residents, and the general public.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from residents, regulatory agencies
- Flexible, creative, manage own time and well organized.
Salary: N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates who are residents in Abuja, would be considered for interview shortlisting andcontacted through their email for an interview.