Thinkers Gate Limited is a human resource / outsourcing firm with several companies in Nigeria.
We always believe that inspite of the over porpulation of the labour market, there is still a job out there. Here is one for you.
We are presently recruiting for Managers and fuel pump attendants into Pinnacle Oil and Gas Limited in Lagos state, Nigeria.
- It is the duty of the manager to organize and manage the fuel station effectively, resolve evvery challenges and avoil delaysand qeues.
- Pay salaries at a specific due date.
- Manage staff and office.
- The fuel pump attendance will be responsible for attending to customersof any class the same standard, sell fuel, diesel, kerosene, oil to buyers.
Other Responsibilities include:
- The manager and pump attendantes work hand in hand to provide professional service to customers
- Ensure adequate supplies and made and on time too.
- Process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Receive supplier purchase invoices, ensuring they are correct and passed to the head office for processing.
- Help ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are inline with competitors.
- The manager will also assist the pump attendants team during rush hours.
- The manager will work in conjunction with the Customer Services Team Leader, which will require you to produce reports and statistics for meetings.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for the head office delivering presentations
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring company policies are observed
- Ensuring all appliances and equipment are working at optimum level
- Produce daily report of all sales
- Performing other related duties as required within and out side the gas station
Skills and Competencies
- Must know mush about management.
- Ability to manage rush hours
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the external and internal customers
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client management skills
- Minimum 2 years working experience for the pump attendant position in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years working experience for the manager position and in the team field.
- Minimum OND
- Fresh graduate with burning desire can also apply because adequate field training will be given.
- Salary scheme: Very attractive
How To apply for this Job
Forward your CV with contact details to [email protected]
Application deadline is 21 June.
Every application should come from residents of Lagos state only