WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a Pipeline Execution Manager to be based in Lagos Nigeria
Job Code: NG-LAG-2009-18650
Candidate must have 20 years of combined offshore pipeline & platform construction, installation experience, including management of project execution groups/departments.
- Promotes the Company’s safety culture and goal of zero harm to people, assets and the environment
- Provides leadership, guidance and management support to all project pipeline execution and installation/construction teams
- Guides subordinate managers in the mentoring and development of lower level staff
- Maintains continuous liaison with client representatives to maintain clear channels of communication and assure client satisfaction with company performance
- Manages staff resources and monitors workload assignments. Plans/forecasts staffing requirements
- Responsible for performance of subcontractors
- Establishes and implements policy and procedure to assure pipeline execution and construction activities
(i) are carried out in an ethical manner
(ii) are compliant with law, DeltaAfrik/WorleyParsons policy and client requirements
(iii) result in the preservation of the Company’s best interests
(iv)result in prudent expenditure of Company/client resources
- Assures pipeline execution and installation/construction Quality and Compliance review is accomplished and findings orf these reviews are appropriately actioned.
- Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- 20 years of combined offshore pipeline & platform construction, installation experience, including management of project execution groups/departments
- Management experience is essential, preferably in a multi-disciplinary, multi-national environment
- Degree educated in a relevant subject, preferably in engineering.
- Solid negotiation skills are also key requirement of this position for generating mutually beneficial solutions. A strong personality that will not be intimidated by other stakeholders
- Demonstrable sensitivity to SHE in execution of engineering and construction projects and in day to day activities.
- Committment to development and succession of local staff by day to day personal knowledge transfer and structured training and development programmes
- Specific experiences in managing and planning installation and execution activities on large, international oil & gas projects is an advantage
- Ablilty to effectively and proactively participate and interact in a team environment in a senior management capacity
- Outstanding communication (verbal & written) Should possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must pay attention to details and produce accurate work products
- Must be self motivated As a pivotal point of contact for many stakeholders, the right candidate should be capable of being a co-ordinator and developing win-win situations Must possess strong ethical standards
- Position is expected to lead by example in accordance with Company policies, procedures, Code of Conduct and actively promote Company’s HSE policies and Zero Harm program.