Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Ref.: HRO / 1123 / PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- General Human Resource function.
- Preparing HR related proposals, organizing trainings, performing HR audits for clients.
- Efficiently and consistently handling Human Resource requests of a wide range of clients across the Financial, Energy, Oil and Gas, E-Commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Hospitality, ICT and Transportation Sector.
- Managing Clients’ portfolios.
- Assisting the HR Consultants in preparation of employment packages, and recruitment.
- Entering and updating candidate’s data into the company’s database.
- Preparation of documents and presentations for meetings and events across departments.
- Recording key action points during monthly performance meetings and presenting points in subsequent meetings to track performance.
- Proficiently scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews and appointments for the HR Consultant.
- Content creating and marketing/brand promotion.
- Performing any other HR functions as may be assigned by the Lead HR Consultant from time to time.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 years Post Nysc experience as an HR officer, Assistant HR Consultant or relevant Human resources position preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- Basic knowledge of Payroll Management.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.