Pizza Factory is a Nigeria company based in the Northern part of the country including the FCT. We are the makers of the best Pizza and Shawarma in town. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the entire production department including Manpower, estimate cost and budget, health and safety of the department.
- Scheduling employee shift and keeping track of employee timing and performance on the job.
- Keep track and monitor inventory and dispatch of finished goods.
- Be proactive to come up with suggestions or ideas on how to improve service delivery of the production team.
- Plans and organizes work to meet individual, team and departmental objectives whilst achieving quality and value.
- Takes a methodical approach to work, prioritizes tasks effectively to consistently meet deadlines, meeting customer expectations.
- Enforce strict adherence to FIFO in all warehouses.
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production and operational reports
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training need
- Any other duties may be assigned when the need arise by the general manager
Skills / Requirements:
- HND or equivalent qualification in Food Science, Technical, or related Degree.
- A minimum of 3 years related working experience, at least 1years in a managerial role, and experience in manufacturing organization would be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Results-driven approach to work
- Awareness and attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in the use of machines.
- Technical know-how in food production
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
8th March, 2023.