Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (NBC) was incorporated in November 1951, as a subsidiary of the A.G. Leventis Group with the franchise to bottle and sell Coca-Cola products in Nigeria.
NBC Plc is recruiting dynamic and result oriented individuals for the position of Plant Managers.
- Deliver quality products at the right time and mix to all depots.
- Operate plant resources at optimum level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure implementation of agreed business plans to maximize profit.
- Ensure planning and forecasting meetings are held to meet sales demand.
- Eliminate waste/losses via usage and exploitations of management systems.
- Maintain high standard of GMP, Safety and Security in the plants.
Who Should Apply
- BSc / HND in Engineering or Technology.
- MBA in management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience, 5years of which must be at managerial level in FMCG industry.
- Strong knowledge of Plant Manufacturing and Supply Chain operations
Location All NBC Locations across the Country
Deadline: 3rd November 2009
This offer has expired