Posted on :
25 Jul, 2012
25 Jul, 2012
Nextzon Business Services Limited was incorporated on March 7, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management /business advisory company. It also assists businesses in operating at world class levels and is the custodian and manager of an emerging group of companies which are set up to compete favorably and exploit the commercial opportunities in their various markets. We are recruiting Principal Applications Programmer (PJTEBIZ-001)
A principal applications programmer is needed to work with our e-business consultants on project basis on certain client projects we are currently working on. The remuneration is attractive and payment would be made per project. Also, fees will be made on a milestone basis.
The job requirements are stated below:
• Well experienced with client side web applications, MySQL 4.X, Apache Web Server 2.X, Tomcat 5.X, Eclipse
• Very conversant with database driven applications, database connections, API web services etc
• Able to translate business requirements into usable functional application menus, modules etc
• Able to understand and document user specific requirement and facilitate user acceptance tests
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works with team leader to coordinate, organize and manage specific-business projects
• Obtains and shares knowledge resources for team improvement during projects.
• Manages client engagements with a view to achieving project objectives to client’s satisfaction.
• Establishes change management processes
• Performs risk assessment and management as well as research on projects
• Provides input into the strategy for business through developing insight and analysis of business needs, issues and opportunities in target industries
• Works with other project members in order to transform ideas, research findings and insights from other team members to deliver the SIA (Strategy into Action)
• Project management skills.
• Client management skills
• Research and analytical Skills
• Global and Local Industry knowledge of ICT sector
• Documentation skills
• Relevant first or second degree in Computer science, Information Technology or other related course
• Certifications in any relevant programming language is mandatory
• Certifications in networking , database management and project management will be an added advantage
Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in enterprise solution development
Any interested applicant should send his/her updated CV to [email protected]
Please note that the job code: PJTEBIZ-001 should be stated in your CV, with your full name and code as the title of the mail.