Point was established as a specialist operation to manage and measure the print, point of sale, promo and digital marketing spends of large corporates. We do this by partnering closely with our clients to manage and identify key spend across their entire business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator
- To perform the duties and tasks of a buyer by responding to and following up on queries relating to within the promotional team and ensuring on time quote and job delivery.
- To monitor and oversee the use of systems and procedures, ensuring a trouble free workflow, with specific attention to inputting into the system on behalf of suppliers
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To ensure all processes of Noosh are adhered to since we are a system Info Company.
- Follow up on all outstanding work on a daily basis and ensure all emails are attended to within the specified timeframe
- Follow-up on layouts and liaise with clients to obtain approval within the timeframe
- Monitor production timelines to ensure all clients orders will meet their deadlines
- Liaise with suppliers on stock availability
- Generate quotations;
- Attend to all administrative tasks within the required timeframes
- Through communication with Client and suppliers, offer a service to provide a smooth workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure that estimates go out to tender, quotes sent to Client, orders are placed on time, finalising of job on Noosh.
- To maintain the suppliers lists ensuring all information is updated.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials, specifically the proof printer.
- To develop the skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of print buyer on an on-going basis.
- Assist the promotional department to manage client accounts by providing professional assistance, information and options.
Education and Experience
- Standard 10/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in a corporate gifts environment (non negotiable)
- Proficiency in Business English
- Above average communication and telephone skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Ability to work extended hours as required from time to time
- Own transport and liscence a must
- Previous experience within Marketing for an FMCG company, Advertising agency or supplier
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Key Competencies
- Project Management
- Account Management Exposure / Experience (Advantageous)
- Ability to follow processes and manage projects from conception to deliver
- Passionate about Promotional goods and merchandise
- Out of the box thinker and adaptable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be proactive
- The ability to motivate
- Honest and hardworking
- Passionate about getting things done right, first time, everytime
- Ability to work efficiently, on own or as part of team, in a highly pressurised environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Pleasant and patient disposition.
- Technical knowledge (promotional product process and Finishing knowledge / DTP skills/knowledge advantageous)
- Understanding of Marketing environment
- Administrative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Resourceful self reliant and professional
- Highly efficient, organised and pays attention to detail
- Positive outlook and calm under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply