Posted on :
5 Feb, 2011
5 Feb, 2011
Population council is an international, non-profit, non-governmental institution that seeks to improve the well-being and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world and help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources. Due to expansion of its activities, the council is seeking a qualified individual to fill the following position.
1. SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER (REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH) – ABUJA
The successful candidate will provide technical leadership in the overall management of the research, capacity building and policy advocacy projects of the Council aimed at reducing maternal mortality and morbidity and improving youth reproductive well-being in northern Nigeria.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate must have:
– Level of Education – MD, Masters of Public Health
– Language Requirements: English – Excellent; Hausa – Above Average
– Level of IT Expertise Required – Good
– Work experience in Northern Nigeria
– Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria
– Desired Number of years Prior Experience in a Similar Role – 5
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should follow the instructions below:
1. Send an application letter (stating your current salary and salary expectations) and resume to [email protected] on or before February 10, 2011.
2. Clearly state the position title for which you are applying and your full names – starting with the surname first, then other names (e.g Senior Program Manager (RH) – BEN, Joshua Ekong) – in the subject area of the email
3. All attachments must be in pdf files
Candidates who do not follow the above instructions will be automatically disqualified.
Population Council reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The Population Council is an equal opportunity employer.