PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- At Porkmoney we are working to create products and services that would significantly improve the perception of agriculture in Nigeria, with our focus on pig farming and pork production.
- To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Creative team as a Graphic Designer.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graphic Design Skills,
- Layout Skills,
- Creative Services,
- Customer Focus,
- Attention to Detail,
- Desktop Publishing Tools,
- Acute Vision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply