Posted on :
30 Dec, 2009
30 Dec, 2009
Port Harcourt Flour Mills is a combined grain terminal and flour mill. The storage silo at the grain terminal serves Port Harcourt mill and the Niger Delta Flour Mills in Onitsha. Port Harcourt Flour Mills Limited has the following vacant openings in its organisation.
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
The Job Position:
Reporting to the General Manager.
• Responsible for health, safety and environmental issues.
• Ability to ensure full compliance with occupational health and safety regulations and standards.
• Ability to identify, analyze and design mitigating measures against workplace hazards.
• Provide advice, initiate programmes and implement policies as approved to ensure corporate goals are met.
• Proactive, self motivated with. good problem . solving and creative skills.
• Must have extensive knowledge of safety management policies and procedures.
• Must be fully conversant with manufacturing safety, health, and environmental issues.
• Must be medically fit and alert, thorough and firm in dealing with issues
• HND or B.Sc or equivalent in Engineering with recognized safety certification.
• Professional membership of relevant professional bodies (added advantage).
• 5 years cognate experience in a reputable manufacturing industry.
Method of Application:
Detailed CV and application in own handwriting with copies of certificates to reach:
The Personnel Manager,
Port Harcourt Flour Mills Limited
Industry/Alfred Diete Spiff Road
Closing Date: 15th January, 2010.