Aldelia Group – Our client, a Multinational Oil and Gas Company, is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reservoir Geologist
Contract type: Renewable contract
- Build and regularly update the geological models, which might be necessary all along the field development process.
- Maintain good contact with affiliate Exploration group for problems concerning the optimization of the development and the preparation of appraisal wells for the upsides
- Follow up the technical studies done either with companies technical entities or with contractors in order to guarantee the quality
- Ensure the respect of the planning and timing of the 2G studies
- Ensure good quality and validity of all G&G interpretations in order to ensure the suitability and reliability of the geological models.
- Contribute to the implementation of the producers and injector wells which are needed for the production of the project .
- Participate in the preparation of the development wells for the drilling campaign which is planned to start
- Closely follow up the drilling and data acquisition operations (logging, coring) with affiliate Ops/Geology
- Ensure a strong integration with the Project reservoir team
- Respect deadlines requested by the Project
- Fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- Stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- Report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- M.Sc Petroleum Engineering
- Experience in G&G and in multi-disciplinary study is required
- Minimum of 4 years working experience ,however not more than 7 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2017.