Potters Heritage School Limited, a Nursery & Primary School, located in Adelabu area of Surulere is looking to engage the service of professional candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
A Nursery & Primary School, located in Adelabu area of Surulere, is restructuring its system therefore, looking to engage the service of a professional head teacher who knows her onion that will coordinate academic activities of both teachers and pupils to make Learning interesting and fun.
- Effective Marketing: The Head of school is the Chief marketing officer of the School. You must carry yourself in confidence with appearance and in relating with all Responsible to increase enrollment and provide direction regarding enrollment and admission according to the school policies.
- Pupil Care: she will be responsible for the line management of all areas such as academic and non-academic development, organize and implement the schoolТs policy for the personal and social development of pupils including pastoral care and guidance.
- Deliver effective induction to pupils and parents and lead support of staff.
- Manage systems and link processes that interact across the school to form complete systems Defines responsibilities, information and support process and measures that are affordable and enable value for money decisions.
Educational Qualifications / Certifications and Experience.
- Experience required for this position A minimum of a Degree in an Education related course (B.Sc. / Ed., B.A / Ed, M.Ed.) from a reputable university,
- 12 (Twelve) years cognate experience in a structured and established school with verifiable pedigree as a head or Sectional leader who can demonstrate and highlight concrete career achievements
- Must be a 21st Century Educator, registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and between the ages of 35 to 50 years
- Finally, candidates must reside near Surulere, Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2020.