PoweredUp Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client, an International Organization that seeks to empower women, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Associate is responsible to assist and guide the organization in growing and developing their small business or business ventures to bring clean energy access to their communities. The individual will report to the Nigeria Country Manager.
- The ideal candidate will bring a commitment to our client’s mission of creating energy access for everyone, everywhere. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently with a strong background in training, coaching and mentoring and strong past experience in understanding business and marketing as well as a solid understanding of coaching principles as it relates to entrepreneurial venture. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- This position is full time contract job and may require frequent travel to develop and support the network of entrepreneurs.
- Superior organizational skills and time management
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated experience working with small business
- Demonstrated facilitation and coaching experience
- Community leadership / sale experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one local language
- Strong IT and social media skills
- Strong recordkeeping skills, attention to detail
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong customer service orientation
Competitive Salary plus Commission, HMO and other Benefits
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send theie Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Please include “Business Development Associate – Adamawa State” as the subject.
Note: This job is strictly for female candidates residing in Adamawa State