PoweredUp Consulting – Our client seeking to expand its operations in Bauchi State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Project Manager
Reports to: CEO
Nature: Contract; 12months renewable
Language: Fluency in Hausa language is compulsory
- The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the launch of a “High Impact Humanitarian Initiative to Support Rehabilitation Efforts in Bauchi State.
- The overarching goal is to empower women through sustainable energy driven livelihood opportunity in the state.
- Contract renewal will be evaluated based on successful role out of program deliverables and demonstration of leadership to launch and manage a new initiative.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and finalizing all reporting both for internal use and to meet donor requirements.
- Maintaining project inventory in excellent condition, coordinating timely delivery to project beneficiaries and providing inventory reports as requested in a timely way.
- Timely and Effective Project Execution
- Identify and mobilize local champions, partners and target communities for project role out.
- Coordinate customization of selection criteria, training curriculum and M&E framework.
- Conduct local community engagement and sensitization.
- Experience in humanitarian environment and/ impact driven NGO
- Strong local network in Bauchi
- Fluency in English and Hausa.
- Experience of project management in the local context knowledge of solar and clean energy
- Background in training, coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in business and marketing as it relates to entrepreneurial venture.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant subject
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] With “Special Project Manager – Bauchi State” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.