PoweredUp Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
- Our client requires a payroll specialist to lead their payroll team
- The company requires an experienced and matured candidate that can manage the payroll department and advice the company on all payroll, compensation and benefit related matters.
- The ideal candidates should have experience in handling multiple payrolls and in dealing with international clients.
- Monitor both internal and clients’ payrolls to ensure prompt processing
- Ensure accurate and on-time salary payment and remittances
- Render expert payroll and comp and ben related advice to both local and international clients
- Ensure all reporting including annual fillings are done in accordance with the law
- Attend to all PAYE related matters during annual audit
- Regular review of internal payroll processes to achieve optimal service delivery to clients
- Maintain a zero error tolerance level on all processes and remittance.
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Experience: 5 years
- Experienced in working with international clients
- Good knowledge of PITAM
- Proven experience as a payroll specialist or payroll consultant
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel usage
- Most have prior experience in using a payroll software
- Highly organized individual with attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2020.