PPC Limited – Our client, Bola Tinubu Health and Diagnostics Center is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Fault-finding to core servers
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety.
- Oversee the constant availability of technical resources.
- Setting up and configuring new core servers
- Installing authorized software to core servers
- Ensuring patches and upgrades are applied to core servers
Qualification and Person Specification
- Minimum Qualification of B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related course of study
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of working experience as a Systems Engineer
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Advance computer skills.
- Candidate must reside around Ikeja environs
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.