Posted on :
9 Apr, 2010
Nigeria LNG, a leading player in Oil and Gas Industry and an equal opportunities employer seeks to recruit the best for the under listed job position. The successful candidate shall be employed by PPC Limited and seconded to Nigeria LNG Ltd as a contract staff.
JOB TITLE: TEAM LEAD PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICE IMT/PPC 01
THE JOB: THIS IS A 3RD PARTY CONTRACT STAFF POSITION
The appointee shall provide project office support services to project managers to facilitate efficient, effective delivery of IT projects and ensure common, defined project management practices are adhered to across the IT project portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Manage new project requests to ensure that all projects within the IT project portfolio are properly registered, authorized and assigned
• Set-up and maintain project documentation, templates and tools to ensure the effective storage and availability of consistent project records and documents
• Collate and report project progress and status to ensure that relevant project metrics/information are disseminated to the relevant project stakeholders, and management
• Conduct and evaluate customer surveys to ensure customer feedback on project performance is an input to project process improvement while developing and using checklists to audit project
• Ensure project managers’ conformance to the IMT project management lifecycle/methodology
• Track and monitor project procurement to ensure that ail project procurement are properly authorized, documented, and delivered
• Manage and update the IT Projects website content for effective communication of key project information Manage Project Asset Registration Process
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT
• A Bachelors Degree in any discipline obtained ala minimum of Second Class Lower division.
• 2- 5 years post graduation experience, 1 year of which should have been in project support
• Possess basic knowledge of Accounting and Project Management
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Able to interface and communicate effectively in English language (Written/Oral) with others in a multi discipline and multiracial project team.
• Must not be more than 30 years old
CLOSING DATE: WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THIS PUBLICATION
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please address application quoting Ref no IMT/PPC01 at the top right comer of the application envelope to:
Head, HR PPC Limited
P. M.B. 80065
Victoria Island, Lagos
Head, HR PPC/ Limited
C/o Employee Services Section
Plant Site, Bonny Island, Rivers State
OR e-mail to: [email protected] by POST or Email. Duplication of applications shall not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.