Pragmatic Technologies Limited is a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators, Consumer Electronics and Home appliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Pragmatic Technologies Ltd is looking for a highly organized and detail oriented individual with an extensive background in administration is required to fill our Administrative Officer role. The individual would be responsible for ensuring a conducive working environment by qualitative management of all office operations.
- To source for, liaise with vendor for the provision of assets and materials resources required by the company.
- Take delivery, test-run and maintain physical assets of the company: building, furniture, equipment etc.
- Proper documentation of all records pertaining to assets e.g. asset register, purchase receipt, change ownership & bill of lading
- Supervision and allocation of duties to the Security staffs and office assistant.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes/practices
- Ensure the environment is clean and well maintained.
- Purchase and ensure office supplies are well stocked.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
- Keep database of all unit expenses.
- Activate the appropriate processes to ensure that all company’s physical assets are insured, insurance premiums are paid as at when due and update all insured policies
- Provide adequate security and fire prevention services.
- Ensure utility bills are paid promptly and maintain proper filing system.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of drivers to ensure all the vehicles are properly cleaned, roadworthy and utilized as per the organizations’ policies and maintain documentations.
- Ensure issues related to maintenance are promptly reported and resolved.
- Ensure that copies of all Logbooks, Maintenance Reports, Fuel Reports and Mileage Reports and all data are captured and reported.
- Ensure fuel for vehicles is well managed following company procedures.
- Ensure that the allocation of vehicles and drivers is done in an effective manner, in response to authorized transportation requests.
- Maintenance of all company vehicles, servicing schedule and safekeeping of all vehicles, spare parts and accessories
Qualification & Experience
- OND/B.Sc in Business Admin, Purchasing & Supply, Social Sciences or related courses
- At least 3 years’ experience Administration
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Must be honest and forthright.
- Must have strong reporting and communication skills and excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
- Knowledge & experience dealing with service providers, contractors and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s indicating the Job title as the subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.