At Prazon learning Pathways, we are champions and pacesetters for Computer Science education in Nigeria, driving results through program design and delivery, strategic industry and public partnerships, research and advocacy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Summer Tech Camp Instructor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Temporary
- We are looking for a new cohort of energetic, engaging, and enthusiastic instructors for the upcoming Next-Gen Coding and Tech Summer Camp season. Camp instructors teach a coding class of 10-20 students per week while fostering summer fun at the camp. In addition to teaching courses, instructors participate in and lead outdoor activities, supervise the children, and collaborate on creative endeavors such as daily camp videos.
- Although this is just a short-term seasonal position, we do have a limited number of openings for the coming school year, and exceptional performance during the summer could lead to continued employment into the fall.
Who You Are:
- Prazon instructors (camp instructors) are motivated and social individuals who care about doing a job the best way it can be done.
What You’ll Do:
- Teach 10-20of our exciting technology-based courses this summer (training provided)
- Lead outdoor fun and games
- Supervise children at all times
- Collaborate with the staff to bring creative work to the camp
You Should Have:
- Some college education (current students ok)
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Strong experience working with children
- Strong comfort level with technology
We Hope You Have:
- Some experience coding and playing video games
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong social skills with both adults and children
- Ability to engage and manage large groups in classroom settings.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2022.