Premium Green, an investment company looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The General and Operations Manager will plan and oversee the daily operations of the organization to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Hires and trains new employees.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
- Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
- Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
- Assists with budget preparation for operations unit.
- Coordinates with marketing and sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be sold.
- Assists with, or prepares and updates, organizations operations manual and policies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field required; M.B.A. preferred.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Certification through the Institute of Certified Professional Managers (ICPM) preferred.
- Five years of related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th October, 2020.